Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Small business grants are an entrepreneur’s dream, because they offer money that does not have to be repaid. But finding, applying for and winning small business grants can be daunting.
In this webinar, presented by Education Director of Nav Gerri Detweiler, you’ll learn:
- The main sources of grants, including both private and federal grants
- Tools for researching small business grants
- Application tips to increase your chances of being successful
- Is there really free money to start a business?
- The current state of COVID-19 small business grants